Mobile payments have eliminated the need to pull out your wallet to make a payment. Thanks to the Apple Watch, you don’t even need to pull out your iPhone anymore.
Square’s Cash App program is now available for Apple Watch, allowing users to send and receive payments with a few taps.
Cash App is one of, if not the most convenient methods to send, spend, save, and invest money. It’s a secure, quick, and free mobile banking app that easily integrates with Apple pay and Apple watch.
You can use Apple Watch and Cash App to receive or send money online from family, friends, businesses directly or make purchases online and offline from your wrist.
Does Apple Watch Integrate With Cash App?
With a few touches on the Apple Watch interface, you can transfer payments between friends, relatives, or anybody nearby using the redesigned Square Cash app.
Simply download or update the current Square Cash app on iOS to enjoy Square Cash on the Apple Watch.
How Do I Use Cash App On Apple Watch?
Download or update the Square Cash app on iOS to use it on the Apple Watch.
It’s free to download, and there are no costs for sending money to friends or relatives.
You can accept or reject a payment request straight from your Apple Watch with Cash App.
Here’s how to add Cash App to your Apple Watch:
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- To access your Apple Watch’s settings, go to ‘My Watch’.
- Scroll through the list of Apple Watch-supported applications on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Cash App to add it to your Apple Watch.
- Toggle your Apple Watch’s Show App switch to the On position.
- You’ll notice a notification on your Apple Watch requesting you install the app.
- Select Yes.
- The Cash App will download on your Apple Watch.
How to Manage Apple Cash with Apple Watch
Money received in Messages is added to your Apple Cash card wallet. Apple Cash works much like Apple Pay in shops, applications, and online.
You can also deposit your Apple Cash balance.
You can set up Apple Cash Family for family members if you’re the organizer.
Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, select My Watch, followed by Wallet & Apple Pay.
You can then accomplish the following there:
- Set up Apple Cash by tapping the Apple Cash card.
- Enable or disable the Apple Cash card and the ability to send and receive money.
- Review your PIN. Your Apple Watch shows your proposed PIN. Apple Cash does not require a PIN because every payment is verified by Face ID, Touch ID, or a secure password. Some terminals may still require a four-digit number to complete the transaction.
- Check your Apple Cash balance.
Can I Send, Receive, and Request Money with Apple Watch?
Yes. You can use Apple Cash to transfer money to friends and family in addition to making purchases in shops.
It’s as easy as sending a text or using Siri. You can request and receive money in the same way.
How to Send Cash From Apple Pay to Cash App
To send money from Apple Pay to the Cash App, you must first link Apple Pay to your Cash Card.
To do so, go to your Cash App’s home screen and select Cash Card. You can use Apple Pay on your iPhone.
To add your Cash Card to Apple Pay, follow these steps:
- On the Cash App main screen, tap the Cash Card tab.
- Select the image of your Cash Card by tapping it. Include in Apple Pay.
- Take the steps as directed.
To link your Cash Card to Apple Pay from Apple Wallet, follow these steps:
- Launch your Apple Wallet and click on + .
- Follow the steps as instructed.
- Check the Cash App to see whether your Cash Card has been added.