If you’re new to using a Netspend Card Account, you may wonder how to transfer money.
It’s easy and quick to send or receive money to other Netspend card holders.
However, things get more complicated when you want to transfer money to your bank account.
Netspend does not enable direct transfers from a Netspend card account to a bank account.
If you’re looking to transfer money from Netspend to Wells Fargo, for example, you may need to use a different method.
Continue reading to learn how to transfer funds from Netspend to Wells Fargo.
How Do You Transfer Money From Netspend to Wells Fargo?
Moving money from Netspend to Wells Fargo is tricky because there is no direct way to do it.
You may only send money from your Netspend card to those who also have Netspend cards.
But, there is a way to transfer money, as long as you take some extra steps.
For example, you can use PayPal with your Wells Fargo Bank PayPal number.
Read More: How to Transfer Money From Netspend to Cash App. Follow these steps to move funds!
Using a PayPal Account
If your PayPal account is connected to your bank account, you may transfer money from your Netspend account to your PayPal account.
Then, you can send the money to your bank account with your Wells Fargo Bank PayPal number.
If you use the PayPal instant transfer option (for a charge) to send the money to your bank, this procedure might take just minutes.
Otherwise, completing transfers might take several days.
Check the regulations and costs involved with transfers at all three institutions with your Wells Fargo Bank PayPal number: Netspend, PayPal, and your bank.
Link to Wells Fargo Bank Account
You can also link your Netspend card to your Wells Fargo bank account and use it as a debit card.
Then, you can use your Netspend card to add money to your Wells Fargo account.
You will need to link your bank accounts to your Netspend Card Account and move money between them and your bank accounts.
Remember that fees for bank transfers are set by the bank of the person making the transfer, and the service provider or originating bank may charge the bank account.
Transfers to Netspend Card Holders
Account-to-account transfers between Netspend Cardholders that are done online or through a mobile app are completely free.
However, each Account-to-Account transfer done through a Netspend Customer Service agent costs $4.95.
Can I Use PayPal With My Wells Fargo Account?
Yes, you can add eligible Wells Fargo custom card and credit cards to PayPal by using the Wells Fargo Mobile app or Wells Fargo Online.
To do so in-app, follow these steps:
- In the Wells Fargo Mobile app, tap Menu in the bottom bar.
- Then select Cards.
- After that, select Digital Wallet.
- A list of all the digital wallets that can be used on your device will appear. On the Add Cards to Digital Wallets screen, tap PayPal.
- On the screen that says “Add Cards to PayPal,” choose a card from the available list.
- Select Agree after reading the terms and conditions as they are. You’ll be taken to PayPal to finish setting up your account.
- Now you can use your card with PayPal.
To add Wells Fargo with your Paypal from a web browser, follow these steps:
- Sign into Wells Fargo Online.
- Under the Accounts menu, click Manage Cards.
- And then click Add Cards to Digital Wallets.
- On the Add Cards to Digital Wallets screen, choose PayPal as the digital wallet.
- Choose a card from the list of cards that can be used and click “Add to PayPal.”
- Then you have to agree to Wells Fargo’s rules. You’ll automatically be taken to the PayPal site to finish setting up your account there.
- Now you can use your card with PayPal.
The short video below shows how to connect your Wells Fargo card account to PayPal:
Which Wells Fargo Cards Can Be Linked to PayPal?
Wells Fargo consumer and small business debit, Wells Cargo secured credit card, and Wells Fargo American Express credit cards are eligible.
Problems Linking Wells Fargo Bank Account to PayPal
Problems linking your Wells Fargo account to PayPal may occur if PayPal’s sensitive internal security system was set off or PayPal is having trouble connecting to the bank’s system.
It would help if you tried to link again after a few days.
However, you should contact customer service if you’re still having trouble.
To do so:
- Click “HELP” at the top of the page, then scroll down to “CONTACT US” and “CALL US.”
- Try calling early, during business hours on the west coast, to reach a U.S. representative. Say “Live Agent” to the automated message to talk directly to a support agent.
Can I Send Money From Netspend to My Bank Account?
No, you cannot send money from Netspend to a bank account.
Does Wells Fargo Bank Work With PayPal?
Yes, Wells Fargo Bank works with PayPal.
How to Log into My Wells Fargo PayPal Account?
Sign in to your Wells Fargo account, then choose ‘PayPal’ from the menu bar.
Then, using your Wells Fargo bank PayPal number, go to the PayPal My Accounts page.
Then, log in as you would any other Wells Fargo website or app, including clicking manage accounts’ and checking that it’s accurate.
You may need to provide further identification if requested.
What is the Wells Fargo Bank PayPal Customer Care Number?
For ATM or debit cards: Call 1-800-869-3557 for a personal account and 1-800-225-5935 for a business account.
For credit cards: Call 1-800-642-4720 for a personal account and 1-800-225-5935 for a business account.
Can I Add My Netspend Card to Zelle?
No, you cannot add a Netspend card to Zelle.
Netspend is a prepaid card, and most prepaid cards, including Netspend, are not supported by Zelle.
You can send money to people who are not Netspend users through a bank transfer, PayPal, or Western Union.