Bovada is a Costa Rican online sportsbook and casino. It accepts wagers on the majority of major U.S. sports leagues and horse racing.
It offers slots, table games, blackjack, and other casino games, along with hosting live online poker events.
Here you’ll learn how to withdraw from Bovada seamlessly to your cryptocurrency wallet, via check, or directly to your bank.
Keep reading to learn more about how to withdraw from Bovada!
How to Withdraw From Bovada
Read on for step-by-step instructions on how to request a withdrawal from your Bovada account:
- Sign in to your account and then click the silhouette symbol at the top of the page.
- Click ‘Withdraw’ in the next window.
- Choose the best withdrawal approach for you.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw, as well as any additional details, and then click ‘Request Withdrawal.’
- When your request is approved, you will be presented with a confirmation screen that includes a unique reference number as well as your withdrawal information.
- When you submit your request, Bovada will send you a text message with a verification number to ensure the protection of your cash.
- To complete your withdrawal, you must enter this code.
How to Withdraw From Bovada to a Bank Account
Follow these procedures to withdraw funds from Bovada to a bank account:
- Sign in to Bovada, then click the silhouette icon at the top of the page.
- Select “Withdraw” in the next box.
- Here, you may choose the withdrawal option that suits you best. Choose ‘Wire Transfer’ to withdraw from the bank.
- Then enter the relevant bank information to get the funds through your bank.
It should be noted that using a wire transfer is the most expensive form of withdrawal from Bovada.
The video below illustrates how to withdraw from Bovada, including the main two ways to get your money:
Rules to Keep in Mind Before Withdrawing:
- For the review step, the amount of your transfer order is instantly debited from your account balance.
- Withdrawals are handled on a first-come, first-served basis and are evaluated within 24-48 hours.
- Player Transfer and Voucher approval take roughly 24 hours using Bitcoin.
- Delivery times vary based on your withdrawal type and may be found on the withdrawal screen for each option.
- Bovada is unable to mail a check to a P.O. Box or military location by courier withdrawal. To avoid delivery delays, double-check your address on file.
- Every 90 days, you are entitled to 1 free Check by Courier withdrawal. Each further withdrawal during the same time period will incur a $100 processing fee.
- Check requests in excess of $3,000 will be sent in 7-day increments until you’re fully paid out.
- Requests for cryptocurrency (BTC/BCH) in excess of $9,500 will be issued in 3-day increments until you’re fully paid off.
- If you misplace or lose your check, you may be charged a STOP PAYMENT fee of $40 before the funds are refunded to your account.
- Deposit your check as soon as possible since it may become ineligible after a certain length of time.
- On checks older than 6 months, the STOP PAYMENT option is not accessible.
- Bitcoin withdrawals will not be executed until all deposit activities are validated.
- According to Bovada’s Terms of Service, you may be requested to produce documents before payment is accepted for verification purposes.
NOTE: Before any wins can be withdrawn, all deposits must be staked entirely.
If you do not fulfill this criterion, your withdrawal may be canceled at the discretion of the Withdrawals Team and the cash returned to your account.
How to Withdraw Cryptocurrencies From Bovada
Bitcoin, which is a popular form of digital money, is accepted by Bovada.
Retailers and financial organizations have begun to accept it, demonstrating its acceptance in financial transactions, and Bovada does as well.
Bitcoin’s anonymity and other advantages make it an appealing option for U.S.-based online gamers.
Bitcoin is also popular among players because it’s free to use.
If you’re new to the world of cryptocurrencies, below are the Cryptocurrency withdrawal instructions for Bovada.
- Open your Wallet for Cryptocurrency Exchange.
- If you don’t already have one, you may look at the suggested exchanges or wallets on Bovada’s official website.
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw from your Digital Wallet (i.e., Bitcoin, Bitcoin SV, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, USD Tether, or Litecoin)
- Then click ‘Receive.’
- Now, properly copy your wallet address from your Digital Wallet.
Read More: How to Verify Cash App Bitcoin. To use Bitcoin through Cash App, your ID needs to be verified. Here’s how to do it and how long it takes!
IMPORTANT: To guarantee a successful withdrawal request, ensure that the wallet address you submit is unique and has not already been used on the Blockchain.
- Return to the Bovada website and enter your wallet address in the supplied ‘Your Wallet Address’ area.
- Then, enter the amount you wish to withdraw in U.S. dollars (USD).
- After Bovada receives your withdrawal request, the cash should be available in your Digital Wallet within 24 hours.
- As soon as your funds come in your Digital Wallet, transfer them to your Exchange account and convert them to USD, as exchange rates vary.
- Always double-check the cryptocurrency you are sending before transferring it because it is NOT interchangeable (For example, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are not the same currency).
- Sending one kind of bitcoin to the address of another type of cryptocurrency will result in a loss of money.
- When moving funds across accounts, the wallet provider may remove marginal costs from your amount.
- These fees are normally less than $1.00 USD, but if the Blockchain Network is congested, greater fees may be necessary to complete your transaction.
- After your withdrawal is processed, you will receive your Bitcoin (BTC) in up to 24 hours and just 1 hour if you use Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin SV (BSV) Litecoin (LTC), or USD Tether (USDT).
- While Bovada does not normally impose fees for cryptocurrency withdrawals, all deposits must be wagered in full before wins may be withdrawn.
- If you do not fulfill this criterion, your withdrawal may be canceled at the discretion of the Withdrawals Team, and the cash returned to your account balance.
How Much Does Bovada Charge to Withdraw?
Here is the fee structure that Bovada applies for the different withdrawal methods when figuring out how to withdraw from Bovada:
Cryptocurrency (BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, BSV etc.)
- For cryptocurrency withdrawals, Bovada does not impose any fees.
- Your wallet or exchange may charge a processing fee for your transaction.
Check By Courier
- Every 90 days, Bovada will pay the charge for your first non-Bitcoin withdrawal. Each further withdrawal during the same time period will incur a $100 USD processing fee.
- Suppose payment is not made and a trace is necessary to identify the money. In that case, a Transaction Inquiry fee will be assessed if the missing payment is the consequence of erroneous information given by you.
- If you request a Stop Payment on a check, you may be charged a Stop Payment fee and/or a Reprocessing cost. This Reprocessing charge may apply if a withdrawal is marked as ‘Return to Sender’ or ‘Undeliverable.’
Voucher and Player Transfer
- Bovada does not impose any fees for withdrawals of Vouchers or Player Transfers.
How Do I Cash Out My Bovada Voucher?
You may use Bovada’s voucher system to transmit funds from your account to other Bovada users.
Here’s how it’s done:
- First, go to the top of any page and click the profile symbol.
- Next, select ‘Withdraw.’
- Choose ‘Voucher’ from the payment options.
- Enter your desired amount and any further information, then click ‘Request Withdrawal.’
- Then check your inbox for a confirmation message from Bovada. It may take roughly 24 hours before delivering your coupon to the same email address.
- Once approved, you will receive an email with a unique code that you may share with another Bovada player.
- The other player will use that code to deposit the funds you have withdrawn into their own account. Their deposit will be shown immediately on their balance.
Important Voucher Reminders
- Bonuses cannot be redeemed with Voucher Deposits.
- The minimum and maximum withdrawal/deposit amounts are $10 and $3,000.
- Unclaimed Voucher codes will be invalid after 6 months.
- The amount of money linked with the voucher will be lost if it expires.
- As long as they have a Bovada account, any player can make a deposit using a Voucher code.
- With the code provided, the withdrawer can re-deposit the money.
How to Withdraw Bitcoin From Bovada to Cash App
Withdrawing money from Bovada to Cash App is easier than you may think.
Follow these steps to do so:
- Go to the Banking tab of Bovada.
- Locate the cashier on the top menu and click the withdrawal button.
- Choose crypto or Bitcoin as your withdrawal method.
- The Casino or Sportsbook will want identification to verify your identity and for security purposes. You must supply either a government ID or a bill bearing your name.
- Then, open Cash App and locate the Bitcoin wallet.
- Copy the address where you wish the money to be delivered.
- Once you’ve obtained the address, enter it into Bovada’s withdrawal option. Check the amount again before clicking Send.
- The BTC should be in your Cash App wallet within 1 to 3 days.
Read More: Can You Buy Dogecoin On Cash App? Here’s what you need to know about Dogecoin, if it’s worth the gamble, and if you can buy it through Cash App!
Can I Withdraw From Bovada to a Bank Account?
Bovada offers four withdrawal methods:
- Bitcoin Cash
- Wire transfer
Wire transfers have a high minimum withdrawal limit of $1,500.
Therefore, most customers choose to receive their money via courier check, which has a $100 minimum withdrawal limit and is free if used only once every 90 days.
As mentioned, you can withdraw money from your bank as well if you choose wire transfer.
Is it Legal to Withdraw Money From Bovada?
If you’re a U.S. citizen, it’s most likely illegal.
Money transfers from offshore sportsbooks to your bank account are prohibited.
To put it simply, you are breaching U.S. law by depositing, betting, and withdrawing money from Bovada.
What is the Best Way to Withdraw From Bovada?
The best way to withdraw from Bovada is to use the Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash option if you wish to stay anonymous.
This is also the fastest way to withdraw, and it does not charge you anything.
On the other hand, your wallet or exchange may charge a processing fee for your transaction.
Why Can’t I Withdraw From Bovada?
Bovada has four different methods for withdrawal, but some methods may not be available in your country.
Bovada may also decline your withdrawal request if you fail to provide your identity verification for security purposes.