If your Cash App balance is running low, Cash App lets you deposit cash to your card at a variety of shops.
This article will discuss how to load a Cash App Card at Walgreens, and other convenient stores and locations across the United States!
Can You Load Cash App Card at Walgreens?
Yes, you may load money onto your Cash App Card at Walgreens.
Simply go to the nearest Walgreens and the cashier will load money onto your card after charging you a small fee.
How to Add Money to Cash App Card at Walgreens
You can add funds to your Cash App Card at any Walgreens store in the United States.
You just have to go to the cash register at Walgreens and ask the cashier to put the money onto your Cash App Card.
You can pay the amount you would like to add to your Cash App Card with cash, a debit card, or a credit card.
Just follow these steps to load money onto your Cash App Card at Walgreens:
- Locate and visit a Walgreens store in your area.
- Tell the cashier that you want to put money on the Cash App Card.
- The cashier might ask for your phone number or ID for verification.
- If you are a regular customer at a Cash App Walgreens location, the cashier may waive the cost of adding money to your Cash App card. Otherwise, the cashier may charge up to $4.95 extra for the service.
- Present your Cash App Card to the cashier and pay the amount and possible fee.
- The cashier will load the money into the Cash App Card using a QR code scanner.
Read More: How to Locate Cash App Card. Card lost or stolen? Waiting on a new card? We discuss if you can track your new or current card and how to order a replacement.
How Much Does it Cost to Load a Cash App Card at Walgreens?
Cash App customers may load money onto their Cash App Cards at Walgreens for a cost ranging from $1 to $4.95.
Where Can I Load My Cash App Card?
Your Cash App Card may be loaded in grocery stores, check cashers, and convenience stores.
Paper Money Deposits are now accepted by the stores listed below:
- Walmart (Customer Service Desk/ Money Centers)
- Family Dollar
- Dollar General
Check your Banking tab’s Paper Money section for a map of nearby deposit locations.
Read More: How to Design a Cash App Card. Not sure where to begin? We show you how to start designing your card and share our favorite ideas!
How to Add Money to Cash App Card In-Store
You may load money onto your Cash App Card at cash deposit partners such as the stores listed above.
You may then use your bank and card to add money to your Cash App Card balance on the app.
You may add money to Cash App by following these steps:
- Go to a participating retail location.
- Request that the cashier deposit money into your Cash App.
- You must disclose the phone number you use to access your Cash App.
- Pay the cash plus a reload charge, if required.
- The cashier will complete the transaction.
- The cash should be available almost instantly.
Where Can I Load My Cash App Card For Free?
You may load money onto your Cash App Card for free using a connected bank account or debit card.
To add money to your Cash App balance for free, follow these steps:
- On the Cash App home screen, tap the Banking tab.
- Select Add Cash.
- Select an amount.
- Select Add.
- To confirm, use Touch ID or enter your PIN.
As previously mentioned, you may also add actual cash to your Cash App Card at eligible retailers. They may, however, charge you a nominal fee.
How to Get Cash App Barcode to Load Money
Loading money into Cash App may require a barcode at times, but your barcode is easily accessible via your profile.
There is a QR code on your home screen to the right of your profile photo. To deposit money, scan this QR code.
To discover your barcode for adding money, follow these instructions:
- Tell the cashier you want to use your barcode to load funds to your Cash App when you arrive at the store.
- Hand the cashier the money you want to deposit when the clerk scans the barcode on your Cash App.
- The money will be credited to your Cash App balance automatically.
NOTE: Maintain a copy of your cashier’s receipt.
Can I Add Cash to My Cash App Without a Cash App Card?
You may still load money into your Cash App account without a card by utilizing the Bank transfer option or loading cash at a retail location.
Can I Load My Cash App Card at the ATM?
No, you cannot add money to your Cash App from an ATM. Cash App Cards can only be used to withdraw money from ATMs.
How to Add Money to Cash App Card at 7-eleven?
7-Eleven is one of the locations where you may add money to your Cash App card.
All you have to do is go to a local store and request that your Cash App Card be loaded, then proceed with the transaction.
Remember that you will be charged a fee that varies based on the amount you wish to put onto your Cash App Card.
What are the Paper Money Deposit Limits of Cash App?
You can deposit up to $1,000 each rolling seven days and $4,000 per rolling thirty days with Paper Money.
Transactions must be at least $5 and no more than $500 per deposit.
How to Check Cash App Card Balance After Loading Money Onto it?
To check your Cash App balance, sign into your Cash App account using the appropriate log-in information.
The balance of your Cash App may be found at the top of the page and on the application’s dashboard.
You can also check your balance from the Cash App website by logging in with your ID and password.