Soundbars have gained popularity over the past few years in the enhancement of the audio quality from most of the TV speakers. Besides, the best soundbar with a built-in subwoofer is the ultimate solution for anyone looking to cut down unnecessary costs when shopping for a sound system. However, the perfect soundbar for you depends on your budget, good specifications, room, and use.
Usually, a sound Bar comes from a single speaker containing several smaller drivers. Due to the incredibly thin and beautiful today’s TV design that leaves no room for decent speakers, the soundbar is the ideal option to enhance your TV audio radically. Whether you’re shopping for your living room, bedroom, or home theater, you’re going to get your favorite that suits your needs.
Moreover, soundbars are a must-have item that accompanies most of today’s modern TVs. If you are a Samsung manufacturer fan, the best soundbar for Samsung TV will transform your home into the ultimate personal theater. Generally, soundbars will improve the tinny sound found in most TVs. Better yet, many soundbars comprise of subwoofers that double as excellent music speakers courtesy of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi support.
What Should You Consider When Buying a Soundbar?
I. Connection options and HDMI
Soundbars with subwoofers are compatible with AUX, RCA, Bluetooth, and optical connections so that you can access with multiple contacts. Usually, most modern soundbars are HDMI compatible, but the more versatile connection options your sound base packs, the better it is.
When purchasing a soundbar, you should note that not all models are compatible with your TV. Besides, the soundbars should work with multiple devices, both wired and wireless devices. For connectivity convenience, select a soundbar with wireless connections, including Bluetooth, WIFI connection, or Alexa voice control.
Durability is a key factor that determines how long your soundbar will serve you. Whether you are purchasing a high or low priced model, you should consider the construction materials, as some are durable than others. Therefore, shop for a soundbar that will bear the test of time and still save you money.
What Are The 8 Best Soundbars With Built-In Subwoofers?
1. Sonos Playbar – The Mountable Sound Bar
- The mountable soundbar for TV, movies, music, and more
- Enjoy crisp dialogue and impressive bass from wall to wall...
- Whether you mount it on the wall or place it below your TV...
Sonos Playbar is a mountable soundbar for TV, music, movies, and other similar usages. Besides, it comes with three tweeters that create the crispest and most apparent high-frequency response. An autoplay setting enables you to choose whether or not TV audio will playback automatically.
You can also adjust bass, loudness, and treble controls to customize your sound preferences. Additionally, whether you mount it on a wall or place it under your TV on your stand or console, the player automatically tunes for the best sound.
On top, enjoy crisp dialogue and impressive bass from wall to wall with Playbar, controllable with the Sonos app and your remote. Interestingly, you can easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms via Wi-Fi, enabling a home sound system that unites everyone.
- Simple setup
- Produces rich and brilliant sound
- Excellent build quality
- Flexible placement options
- No warranty
2. JBL Bar 5.1 Soundbar with True Wireless Surround Speakers
- JBL 5.1 surround sound with 510W of power
- Detachable, battery-powered wireless surround speakers
- Thrilling bass from a 10" (250mm) wireless subwoofer
The JBL Bar 5.1 changes from a soundbar into a true 5.1 home theater system with wireless speakers for an epic movie and music-listening experience. Besides, it features two detachable battery-powered wireless surround speakers with 10-hours of playtime, 510W of total system power, a 10-inch wireless subwoofer, three HDMI inputs to connect 4K devices and Bluetooth, for incredible movies, music, and video games.
Moreover, with 3 HDMI inputs, you can easily connect all your 4K devices and upgrade your home entertainment to Ultra HD. The JBL sound shift instantly allows you to switch between your TV and sound from your phone or tablet. Interestingly, this soundbar comes designed to work with many of today’s top TV remote controls so that you can use your existing TV remote control for both TV and soundbar.
- Delivers high–quality audio performance
- Ultra HD 4K connectivity
- Incredible rich and thrilling bass
- Flexible placement options
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity
- Not Alexa and Wi-Fi enabled
3. Definitive Technology Studio 5.1 Channel Sound Bar with 9 Speakers
- Setup in minutes: CONNECT TO Wi-Fi, DOWNLOAD THE GOOGLE HOME...
- HIGH PERFORMANCE 5.1 CHANNEL SOUNDBAR SYSTEM: Features 9...
- NEW HDMI VIDEO SECTION, WITH NO DOWNSCALING: With HDR10 and...
Looking for the best quality audio system for your TV? The 5.1 channel Studio Advance is the ideal option for you. It delivers powerful home theater and virtual surround sound with sonic precision and deep, accurate bass from the wireless subwoofer. You can also watch movies and show in hi-res 4K and HDR with an advanced HDMI video section with exceptional clarity, color, and contrast. The picture quality is fantastic with the spectacular beautiful video reproduction
However, you can send audio from your TV to the soundbar by connecting via HDMI ARC with the included HDMI cable, and use your TV remote to control the bar. Using one-button, EQ presets to automatically optimize the Studio Advance for movies, music, and night modes. You can also stream music over Wi-Fi with Chromecast built-in and control your music hands-free with voice control via the Google Assistant.
- Has a built-in Bluetooth technology
- Sleek, compact design
- Produces deep and rumbling bass
- 4K and HDR video experience
- Great, immersive sound quality
4. Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofers
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical connections
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity. Output power:...
Experience theater-quality sound for your favorite music, movies, and games with YAS-109 surround sound system under $200. This device fits discreetly in front of your TV or rotated for a low profile wall mount. Luckily, the unmistakable voice sound mode enables you to hear dialogue better. The Alexa built-in voice control of your soundbar, playing music, listening to the news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, controlling smart home devices, etc.
Moreover, you can control sound modes, music, and more using the provided a free app. With the dual built-in subwoofer, you can experience deep, rich bass without a separate subwoofer box. You can easily set up with HDMI or optical connections and share your audio with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity technologies for an immersive sound experience.
- 3D surround sound
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled
- Produces high-quality sound
- Affordable price
- Amazing Alexa integration
- Not suitable for larger rooms
5. Sony HTX8500 2.1ch Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar with Built-in subwoofer
- 7.1.2ch Dolby Atmos/DTS X with Vertical Sound Engine
- Dual built-in subwoofers for deep bass
- All sound upscaled close to 7.1.2ch audio
The all-in-one HTX8500 soundbar features 7.1.2 channel sound, vertical sound engine technology, and Dolby Atmos /DTS X compatibility for a cinematic, three-dimensional surround sound experience. However, the elegant, compact design fits perfectly in front of your TV especially in places where space is limited. Also, you can easily integrate with your AV system with HDMI and optical inputs.
Interestingly, the soundbar packs seven different sound modes to enhance your entertainment experience. You can share audio wirelessly from your compatible Sony TV to your soundbar using Bluetooth connectivity. This soundbar features 4K HDR pass-through enabled technology to ensure a high-quality entertainment experience, and the one-cable HDMI eARC for simple, high-quality connection to your TV.
- Slim, low-profile design complements your TV
- Wide soundstage
- Decent dialog enhancement
- Amazing surround-like effects
- Limited adjustment for bass levels
6. SAMSUNG HW-S60T 4.0ch All-in-One Soundbar with Alexa Built-in
- SIDE HORN SPEAKER WITH SAMSUNG ACOUSTIC BEAM - Experience a...
- KVADRAT DESIGN - Elegant design, refined by Kvadrat. The...
- MUSIC MODE - Music mode recognizes and optimizes, what is...
Experience a panoramic and room-filling sound with dual-sided horn speakers and Samsung Acoustic Beam Technology. Interestingly, you can control your soundbar hands-free using the built-in voice Alexa. You can enjoy your soundbar and other compatible devices using voice commands; Ask Alexa to play a song by saying a few lines of the song’s title or lyrics. The soundbar automatically delivers optimized sound based on each scene and lets you hear voices clearly on low volumes.
However, the captivating experience of Dolby Audio & DTS turns your living room into a theater. The built-in subwoofer enhances your soundbar with deep, rich bass sound creating a 3D surround sound experience to feel like you’re part of the scene. Besides, you can connect via Bluetooth and enjoy your favorite content without unsightly cables.
- Alexa enabled
- Quality elegant design
- Wi-Fi mobile connectivity
- Has a powerful 3D surround sound
- Hassle-free set up and use
- Doesn’t support Bluetooth multi-connection
7. Yamaha Audio YAS-209BL Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical cable and automatic...
- Wireless subwoofer for deep bass and flexible placement....
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
Are you looking for a room-filling Alexa enabled soundbar? Yamaha Audio YAS-209BL Sound Bar could be the long-awaited solution. The built-in Alexa voice control helps manage your soundbar when playing music, listening to the news, setting alarms and timers, asking questions, and controlling smart home devices. The wireless subwoofer can get placed anywhere inside the room and enjoy listening to your favorite music, watching movies, and gaming.
If you are an older person with hearing difficulties, you can upgrade your TV audio and experience a cinematic sound experience with the Yamaha Audio YAS-209BL Sound Bar. However, the setup is easy with HDMI or optical cable, while the automatic wireless subwoofer provides deep bass and flexible placement. Most imp importantly, the wireless connection saves you the hassle of dealing with messy wires.
- Excellent Alexa performance
- Sound and bass clarity is great
- Quick and easy setup
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled
- Delivers 3D surround sound effects
- Doesn’t support multi-room streaming
8. Bose Soundbar 700
- Best Bose soundbar: The best-performing soundbar from Bose,...
- Built-in Alexa: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built...
- TV voice control: Exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology...
The Bose Soundbar 700 delivers the full power of all your entertainment needs to live. Besides, the customized drivers pump out precise, spacious sound and rich bass that cast new life into everything from alien’s invasions and car chases to house-rocking playlists. Plus, the adapt audio room calibration maximizes the sound bar’s acoustic performance to your room’s unique characteristics, giving you the best possible listening experience.
Additionally, with built-in voice assistants, like Alexa and the Google Assistant, you can control your music; get information, access smart home control, and many more functions hands-free. Most importantly, when you want to dial up your soundbar’s performance, you need to add the optional Bose bass Module 700 and Bose Surround Speakers at any time for thunderous bass and full-on surround sound.
- Produces loud and extremely clear sound
- Easy to set up
- Compatible with noise-canceling headphones
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless technology
- Top-quality and elegant design for your home decor
- Relatively expensive
With the above information at hand, you don’t have to struggle anymore with your TV’s low-quality sound. Enjoy every bit of your entertainment experience by investing in any of the above soundbars with a built-in subwoofer for immersive listening and sound experience. The soundbars come with different price points; hence, every category of buyers gets sorted. Don’t hesitate. The right time to make a purchase is now.